No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or to win. The Contest is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Withdraw Cash Wednesday also reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest at any time if it determines, in its sole discretion.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who sign up at the http://www.withdrawcashwednesday.com/where-i-use-cash-photo-contest.html and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Withdraw Cash Wednesday, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Withdraw Cash Wednesday as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 30th, at 12:00 PM, MST and ending April 20th, at 12:00 PM, MST. All votes cast must be received by April 30th, at 12:00 PM, MST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://www.withdrawcashwednesday.com/where-i-use-cash-photo-contest.html. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible for voting. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Withdraw Cash Wednesday. You may enter only twice. You must provide the information requested. You may not vote more than once per day during the voting period. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Withdraw Cash Wednesday.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a $50 Cash Gift Card. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Withdraw Cash Wednesday. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Withdraw Cash Wednesday's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Withdraw Cash Wednesday to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote under the supervision of Withdraw Cash Wednesday. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Withdraw Cash Wednesday shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt by Winner in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Withdraw Cash Wednesday, anyone acting on behalf of Withdraw Cash Wednesday, and Withdraw Cash Wednesday’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Withdraw Cash Wednesday. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Withdraw Cash Wednesday from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Withdraw Cash Wednesday may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Withdraw Cash Wednesday reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Withdraw Cash Wednesday’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Withdraw Cash Wednesday may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Withdraw Cash Wednesday. Withdraw Cash Wednesday reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Withdraw Cash Wednesday has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Withdraw Cash Wednesday reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Withdraw Cash Wednesday and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF SOUTH DAKOTA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in South Dakota having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Withdraw Cash Wednesday, PO Box 88433, Sioux Falls, SD 57109-8433. Requests must be received no later than April 30th, 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Withdraw Cash Wednesday, PO Box 88433, Sioux Falls, SD 57109-8433.
15. Facebook: The Contest hosted by Withdraw Cash Wednesday is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By submitting your entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.