- highly popular (used for over 80% of global consumer payments).
- always works.
- simple to use.
- trusted by humans of all races, classes and cultures.
- free to use.
- public money guaranteed by national treasury, and backed by a promise as part of a long-standing social contract with citizens.
- a national symbol and asset.
- part of a stable money supply and flow of cash in the economy.
- used effectively every day in millions of purchases around the world.
- fast to use, with instant settlement.
- free of “Big Brother” surveillance of the individual.
- a tool for household budgeting for all families.
- unhackable when used in payments or when stored.
- not reliant on batteries, computers, robots or any form of poweroused, in the vast majority of cases, by law-abiding citizens and legitimate businesses.
For more information, download the PDF file HERE.
By: Mike Lee, CEO, ATMIA